Geosys Enterprise Solutions Pvt. Ltd., is Top leading provider of online classes in all IT tools and Technologies. Geosys has been in the IT industry for over six years providing online training, class-room training, web development, consulting, and corporate training. Geosys Provides you Cost effective Quality training.
We are a team of highly talented faculty with real time IT experience in respective fields to make you work on real-time projects to get prepared for new Job. We have trained thousands of Trainees in various technologies and they are all successfully found placements with all MNC companies after the completion of training. We provide our students not the training but help plan and build career development path in any technology. We provide excellent career guidance to beginners and even those who are experienced but needs advice and counseling on setting the career path.
Whether you are looking for switching your career or new IT World, Geosys Enterprise Solutions provides training that fits all individual training needs. Geosys online training provides platform to take best time out of your busy schedule and attend training from the comfort of your home.
Geosys Online Training Highlights
- IT training in all technologies (online & class-room).
- Advanced concepts with career advancement planning.
- Customized 1-on-1 courses to deal with specific needs.
Geosys Online Training advantages
- All our trainers are considered experts in their related fields.
- All online trainings are Live real time instructor Led.
- We use state of the Art web-conferencing technology.
- Attend at comfort of your home at your convenient time.
- Online provides more practical approach than classroom based training.
The training is designed so well that complete theory and practical class is divided by 30:70 ratio which helps the people to spend more time on the practical class. This training will also benefit for Developers, Engineers, Consulting firms, Infrastructure companies, Engineering and Non Engineering Colleges, Training Institutes, Private and Government organizations
But those are just some of the benefits of online learning. Here are some others:
- Simple, Flexible Logistics: After location, time is the greatest limitation on learning. That goes for both the instructors and the students, each of whom has to be both available and in alignment with the other for face-to-face instruction. By removing that requirement, everyone involved can participate at a time, and for a duration, that suits his or her schedules.
- Immediate Results and Feedback: Anyone who has graded papers knows it can get tedious, and it’s time-consuming. Many of the most popular standardized tests, in fact, still rely on evaluation techniques that slow results. Most online learning technologies integrate online quizzes and other tools to more rapidly evaluate the pace of learning.
- Better Retention: With clever design, user experience, and multimedia, online instruction can prove to be a richer and more effective learning experience than traditional methods and channels.
- Greater Access to Expertise: In any country, there are only a handful of cities that can claim among their residents the experts in every field of study. Take away the limitations of geography, and expertise is free to travel almost anywhere. This transformation allows information on highly specialized subjects to reach more people, paving the way for advances in fields from telemedicine to non-profit charities.
- The Most Up-to-Date Content at Much Lower Cost: The sticker shock associated with the textbook market is not news to anyone who has enrolled in even a single college course. And yet, despite the cost, our knowledge of most subjects continues to grow and evolve, making $200 textbooks unreliable with a few years, and eventually of no use at all. The remote delivery of curriculum allows instructors to keep materials up-to-date, and the lower costs over time remove what for some are insurmountable obstacles to furthering their education.
- A Better Fit for 21st-Century Businesses: As companies become more globally focused, co-workers are more likely to work in different places, if not on different continents. Online learning can help prepare employees to excel in today’s scattered, virtual office. For those already working up the career ladder, online learning makes use of resources and technologies already at their fingertips.
Online learning is a still a relatively young industry, promising a rich future of breakthroughs. New models of teaching are already emerging that have the potential to take online learning to even greater accomplishments.
To set up a online Training session, contact email@example.com or call on 9493880670.