|Educational Qualification & Work Experience ||
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Engineering, MBA or comparable alternative.
- Minimum of 5 years experience in managing complex, time sensitive projects with diverse requirements.
- Track record of managing large and medium projects successfully to completion with satisfied stakeholders.
- Experience with business or requirements analysis preferred.
- PMP certification or equivalent preferred.
|Job Description||As an Accountant at Geosys Enterprise Solutions Private Limited you would be responsible for all day to day accounting aspects and keep the records up to date for management’s perusal.|
|Key Responsibilities And Accountabilities ||
- Expertise in Managing Projects, right from Conceptualisation, Initiation, Planning, Executing, Monitoring, Controlling and Operationalizing.
- Prepare project plans that include project objectives, scope, budget, schedule, milestones, resources, and risks.
- Establish project timelines and milestones using appropriate tools and track all project milestones and deliverables.
- Experience in software development life cycle and Product development life cycle models as well as expert knowledge of both Agile and traditional project management principles and practices and the ability to blend them together in the right proportions to fit a project and business environment.
- Implement Project Management Processes, prepare and maintain artifacts including Project charter, project plan, communication plan, governance plan, risk management plan, and associated project management plans.
- Assess staffing or consultants needs and obtain approval with business owners.
- Manage and schedule resources to align project requirements with business goals and objectives.
- Develop RFP’s, contracts, statement of work and other documentation.
- Prepare and manage requirements documentation and baseline.
- Organize, facilitate and document results of kick-off meetings and workshops for individual project tasks.
- Prepare and present regular status reports to senior management.
- Identify, manage, report and escalate project issues through issue logs to achieve timely resolution.
- Develop and execute any required corrective action plans to mitigate impact to project schedule, budget or overall business objectives.
- Manage scope and ensure changes to scope to follow change management and project management framework.
- Prepare and manage change requests to ensure project continues to progress smoothly in light of changing business needs.
- Assist in developing project budgets in annual budgeting and in planning process..
|Skills & Behavior Required||Good communication & interpersonal skills.|
|Knowledge, Skills and Abilities: ||
- Strong knowledge of Project Management life cycle and tools, along with strong MS Office skills.
- Strong facilitation skills.
- Strong time management skills and demonstrated ability to manage multiple, often conflicting priorities to successful completion.
- Excellent verbal, presentation and written communication skills.
- Able to communicate effectively with all styles of managers, staff and consultants, from a broad range of disciplines.
- Self-starter, able to independently balance multiple priorities under pressure and deadlines.
- Ability to identify change opportunities, drive and manage change within the organisation without direct authority.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills with aptitude for accuracy and details.
- Willingness to quickly learn our businesses and priorities.
||Mention Job Title and Job ID:"Project Manager - Business Transformation 2018-0503" in the Email Subject|