|Desired Skills ||
- Diagnose Hardware and Software problems, and Replace Defective components.
- Perform Data backups and Disaster Recovery operations.
- Maintain and Administer computer networks and related computing environments, including computer hardware, systems software, Applications software, and all configurations.
- Plan, coordinate, and implement network security measures in order to protect data, software, and hardware.
- Installing new software and new hardware (servers, printers, computer workstations, etc.)
- Setting up user accounts, permissions and passwords
- Overseeing security of all systems, especially the internet, and installing antivirus protection
- Fixing network faults and Network maintenance.
- Perform routine network startup and shutdown procedures, and maintain control records.
- Should have good Experience in Windows Server Configuration.